1. We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
2. We use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns and improve the content of our site.
3. We sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
4. Some of our online services require you to register for an account to reserve the limo. We ask you for some personal information in order to reserve a spot for you (typically your name, email address and phone number) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our online payment services, we may request credit card or other payment information which may be stored temporarily in encrypted form on secure servers.
5. Information volunteered by you through your filling out of our optional online feedback form and contact us form is used to help us enhance our web sites.
6. We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless we have your consent.
a. We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this Web site expressly consents to such monitoring.
b. We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data.